Lesson 3 Overview
In lesson 3, students will continue to develop their ideas using the program 123D Creature.
1. To continue developing their animal using 123D Creature on the ipads.
2. To complete a third blog post about the lessons achievements, issues and future intentions.
1. ST3-10LW - describes how structural features and other adaptations of living things help them to survive in their environment
2. EN3-9E recognises, reflects on and assesses their strengths as a learner
- Students should now be well underway with their designs. Students should be up to transferring their ideas into the 123D Creature Application.
- Begin the lesson with a quick revisit of last lesson, expectations and basic features of the application if students are still unsure on how to use it.
- Students in pairs should be working within the 123D Creature App this lesson.
- Teachers should be able to see their ideas forming into real life images. This will take up a majority of the lesson. If students claim they are finished, encourage them to add in extra details to their work. Are there any more features they could add in?
- Finalise the lesson the students third with a blog. Outline once again that students should be writing about their experiences with the technology, challenges faced and what they need to do next lesson.