Lesson 2 Overview
In lesson 2, students will continue to bring their ideas to life!
1. To create a rough sketch of their idea to then be transferred onto 123D Creature.
2. To complete a second blog post about the lessons achievements, issues and future intentions.
1. ST3-10LW - describes how structural features and other adaptations of living things help them to survive in their environment
2. EN3-9E recognises, reflects on and assesses their strengths as a learner
- Engage student interest by asking students for some suggestions of what they are including in their animal in the form of a quick class discussion.
- Allow students to continue sketching and designing their animal. Assist students when necessary and prompt students who may need additional guidance and support.
- As students begin to finalise their designs, it may be a good time to sit students down and give a brief overview of the application they will be using to bring their animals to life. Give a run down of the basic features of the application so students can begin interacting with the technology.
- In the final 10 minutes of the lesson, have students complete their second blog. Ensure students reflect on their progress, any issues that arose, questions they would like to ask and where they are heading next lesson.